Monday, July 12, 2010

The Wizard, The Wayfinder, and the Warehouse

Hey, kids! It's time for Wolf Winterstaff's Word of the Week! This week's word is trounced! As in, I was completely unprepared for the Warehouse, so Estrakir and his buddies soundly trounced my group.

Against my better judgement, I joined a group waiting outside the Warehouse Instance. Things were going surprisingly well. Until, of course, the last floor.

Beaten doesn't convey the strength and swiftness with which we were defeated, and owned doesn't sound elegant enough. Trounced really conveys the ease and speed with which we were dispatched, like they didn't break a sweat.

However, I am incredibly stubborn, and decided to try my luck once again. And, through dumb luck, we managed to win!

I bet you're thinking, well, surely he's had enough of that place! No, not at all. I went back a third time, to attain the full set of Wayfinder Armor.

I can't tell if I want to stitch my GM armor to this, and trade out my 'Icy Harlequin' look for an 'Adventurer Archaeologist' look. I may just put up a poll to see what you guys think!

Until next time!



1 comment:

  1. That's great! There's a Warehouse Guide W101 Central: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81245

    Also, cool set of Warehouse gear on your player! ;D

    (I would like to meet you in-game just confirm and send me a message. Here's a quick page on my blog where I display my History: http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/p/history.html)

    ReplyDelete