Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friendly, I may need to borrow Glitch...


As a programmer, I understand that getting code to do what you want is difficult. Many walk through walls glitches are just a messed up line of code that means that the space beyond the wall is solid ground. However, some glitches are just odd.

In that picture, you see not one, but two people wearing the same Ice Jester robes as me. Not a glitch in and of itself, but that's not the odd part. You see, I fought long and hard for that robe, so I don't like seeing a lot of people wearing it, as if it dropped commonly. But then I noticed something weird.

One of them was wearing purple and yellow. Storm school, I thought. But then I wondered why a storm wizard would wear Ice robes, so I checked his equipment page. The portrait on the equipment page had no such ice symbols on his robe.

Why did the game suddenly start overlaying all Jester armor with Ice symbols, and why only in the Bazaar? Next time I went, it had stopped.

Weird.

In other news, The Local Wizard is having a Midsummer Festival of Fire!

Location: Golem Court (later switching to The Local Wizard's house)

Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time, 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time, 2:00 P.M. Central Time, 8:00 P.M. England Time

Realm: Vampire

Area: 1

Host: The Local Wizard

Events: Jump your way to the top of the Tower of Fire, created by The Local Wizard. Hang out on the sky deck with your friends (no pushing, please). Enjoy a marvelous meal you will never forget. Compete against other wizards in mount races. Meet The Local Wizard himself. And much much more!

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Until next time!




1 comment: