Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall/Winter Student Teacher Elections

As you may or may not have heard, Diary of a Wizard is hosting another election! This time, the positions open are Fall/winter Student Teacher for each school, plus the additional position of Student Body President.

I myself have decided to take a leap and put forth Wolf Winterstaff for the position of Ice School student teacher. If you think this is a good idea, and would like to support me in any way, please do so! You could certainly use twitter to spread the word, or show off this neat campaign poster that I drew up:


Pretty neat, right? I honestly feel I am the best candidate for this position. I spent days and days farming for that cool coordinated Ice school outfit, because I care that much. And in the end, isn't being the Student Teacher about exemplifying your school? Surely the act of farming shows my perseverance and patience, the values most associated with the Ice school.

So, vote for Wolf Winterstaff for Ice Student Teacher! Spread the word! Tell your friends!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment