Sunday, June 6, 2010

Obligatory Post

Although there isn't much in the news at the moment, I feel I have a duty to update. I was gone last week for Boys State, and will be gone for a while starting next week for Arkansas Governors School. So, I'll update some this week, and then there will be a large break with no news.

I didn't get a chance to post about Diary of a Wizard's Anniversary, but it was quite a fun party.


As you can see, I'm standing next to Friendly at Fallon's Awesome Storm House.

In other news, I have Blackrock's Obsidian Deck and the Shockblade of the Hoarder, so I only need the Gurtok Ice Ring and my set is complete.

My goal after that, I suppose, is to gather some pets and level them. I want to get an Icezilla and a Crabling, and buy an Ice Mander. After that, crafting quests for Dragonspyre and Briskbreeze require completing, so I suppose I'll do that.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment